Friday, July 2, 2010

Hmmm

This past week I've done well on eating good. Workouts have progressed & I'm even doing pull-downs now & some light chest work (feels really REALLY weird to use them now though). Hubby says I'm due for monthly soon (I'm not very regular when they come), so I dunno... I'm down another 0.4 lbs & some shrinkage here and there, mostly my new waistline. I'm at the 3 week point now where I am building up momentum, but also want things to go faster! I really really want to drop more lbs and yeah I'm getting impatient... Wait I've BEEN impatient, it's hard!

This morning (rest day) I got on the tready & ran a whole mile. I knew I could do it, it has been a long time, I just had it in my head that I needed to do it. Probably because the couch to 5K program has you run & walk & that gets annoying lol. So I did that, without the binder & it was good. I could probably do more, but I don't want to hurt ANYTHING, not my foot, leg, butt, muscle repair and so on. So I will try my hardest to keep following the couch to 5k and slowly build up mileage.

Healing wise the BA look good. The TT is good, but I think I might need scar revisions later on depending on how things look as fat shrinks (as it's looking now he will need to do something), I really really don't want to be healing again, but I know it's nothing like the full TT, at least the worst of THAT is over.

So anyway, I'm dying to shrink my butt, thighs, love handles & back fat, meh. Someday, someday...

1 comment:

  1. I have been having issues with my attitude(?) trying to figure out what I have to do with my life. I am glad to see that you have gotten back in the swing of things and that you are making progress.
    I have been sad, and lazy. I know what to do, I know how to do it. But I don't want to do anything!!
    Why do you think you will need a scar revision?

    ReplyDelete