Saturday, June 26, 2010

Progress!

So last week after taking things up some notches I reaped the benefits a lot! I lost 2.8 lbs in ONE week! I didn't think that would happen, I was hoping for ONE pound. I'll take it, but I won't keep hopes up to keep up that fast loss. Most of my inch shrinkage was from waist & love handle/back fat area, so that's good. The butt & thighs did shrink measurably, so I'll take it. It just stinks that they are always slower, stubborn butt!

Anyway, I think I'm doing well with everything. I've considered trying some light chest work, but I'm still nervous, I might do a little this week & yea I'm talking like 5 lb presses to start lol. My muscle repair bugs me a little from time to time, but it's not bad. Eventually the needed scar tissue will be there & things will be normal feeling. I can lay on my stomach now, but it's not comfortable with the boobs though. So I can bend backwards some, yay!

I've been REALLY really bored with my hair lately & DYING to change it up. I just can't settle on it, ever, I don't know why that's just how I am. So I'm going to start getting lighter & Tuesday will be a major highlighting session, like 2.5 hours she said, oy! I never thought of actually going there because it's an old gas station that a woman bought & made a hair shop, but a girl I see around regularly had her hair all done anew (highlights, new cut, looked good) so I asked her where & she told me she went there. So I went in there & she suggested starting with lots of highlights (to lighten it all over, it's too dark to just do whatever). I think when it gets light enough I'll go back to RED, I'm thinking bright red for the heck of it (but that's a ways away probably).

Other thoughts... My self-confidence has been going nuts lately I've noticed. I feel so GREAT because of the boobs! I really didn't think they'd make me feel so different, but really they do! Then you have the whole fact that I can (non-grudgingly) have naked sex now because there's no kangaroo pouch of skin. I look in the mirror, naked, a lot and like it :) It's NICE! Now I just need to get to my former lean self & hubby watch out haha!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome about the self confidence! I know what you mean......... my self confidence was high on the beach last week. Even though I feel fat, my new boobs made me feel great!

    Oh yeah, and the nakedness with the hubs is a bonus!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete