Friday, July 16, 2010

Still here

I've been slowly getting better at workouts. Today was Couch to 5K run 2 miles day which was easy! So SOON, very soon I'll be back in the game. I found an awesome sports bra. I figured with the new chest I need good support, I thought the bra I had been using was good, well this one blew it out of the water! It's UnderArmour Stability (high impact, moisture wicking, nylon mesh vented areas, fabulous). Feels like I don't have anything on, I didn't even notice bounce when I was running, it's so well worth the money! I will not run in anything else from now on :)

TT scar is still really red, not sure when that'll fade, not really caring. A regular bikini covers it so I am good! I'm down 5 lbs since what I weighed morning of surgery, so slowly I am getting there. I'm not happy with butt & thighs currently, but they will shrink (probably more so now that I'm better at running). I'm fighting some cold junk my daughters got, but I'm doing well! I LOVE my results!

No comments:

Post a Comment