Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swell hell!


I have definitely came into the phase so commonly referred to as "swell hell" on the tummy tuck forums. It's apparently 3-6 months post-op (or longer). I can tell you what, I start the day with a tiny tiny flat belly, by noon I'm already consciously holding it in. By the evening I look 4 months pregnant. I wouldn't take my skin back for it though! BTW this is with eating low sodium, drinking over 1.5 gallons of water a day, and so on.

I've read & researched & have heard many people raving about rebounding and its beneficial effects on the lymphatic system, they also have great health benefits as well. Now I wanted to get a cheap one, but on a thread on the TT boards at makemeheal.com ladies have bought, used, and returned those as they are "hard bounce" and are jarring for tummy-tuckers. So I shelled out the money for a better quality one (I bought a Needak) and am hoping it really does help these upcoming months. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I will update after! I know I'll like doing it anyway because as a kid I LOVED trampolines, this is just more of an excuse to bounce & bounce & bounce haha, call me Tigger! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment