Thursday, July 22, 2010

One full day with the rebounder

This is seriously INSANE! Do you see this? There is almost no swelling! I changed nothing, not what I ate, not how much water I drank. All I did was follow the guidelines of doing the "health bounce" but I did 4 minutes every hour (which really is nothing when you just sit around the house all day, well besides the normal house chores & my workout, but ya know) and this is what it did! Now I'm still slightly swollen, but it's not uncomfortable. I'll take it! And that is only one day! I hear if you do it for a little while your swelling goes totally away. I'm not so positive on that beings how I'm officially in the "swell hell" months, but if I can avoid the worst of it I am GREAT! I'm a happy girl!

On a side note, with the new boobs I've never had without being fat I found you really can't beat UnderArmour Endure and Stability bras, they are freaking WONDERFULLY amazing!

J is happy =)

1 comment:

  1. The swelling SUCKS!
    I have a rebounder. I need to go spend some time on it now and then, I would have sold you mine if I knew you were looking for one ;)

    ReplyDelete