Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hahahaha

So monthly started this morning, exactly 48 hours after taking stats, so I know I can't trust those stats, phew! Lemme tell ya, the first couple monthlies after getting a TT royally suck all around, but they aren't as bad now, more like before.

Kelly I think I'll need revs at the ends of my incisions, around my sides. There's a dog ear & there's skin pleating/wrinkling, whatever you want to call it. Will see if it stays that way as I get to me happy body fat % though. See DD#2 was transverse. She was literally sideways in me & wrapped around my sides until I was in real labor with her! So that skin is stretched out too & I doubt he took care of that. Now I know there's fat there right now too, I just need to shrink & see if it'll end up needing revs or not. I really don't want to, really, but if it's needed then... yeah...

1 comment:

  1. Well if you think you need it make sure they do it for you. I have dog ears at both ends of my scar to this day, and when I get my boobs fixed I want that fixed too!

    ReplyDelete